Saturday, January 2, 2016

Normal reloaded...



FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


31 December 2015

Grey and warm 11 degrees


Well, this is it.  The end of 2015 and I am very confused.
  RJ takes down the bins to the end of the lane two nights ago because I am convinced it is Thursday evening (it isn't), today is Thursday evening but of course tomorrow is not a normal Friday so he has to go and get them again.


How I feel about Christmas

1-24 December    Feeling Festive


24-31 December  Feeling confused


1 January            Feeling fat


I look like I have given a festive home to a sizable sloth and it is sitting on my lovely warm and erstwhile flat stomach.  OK, perhaps I was harbouring the equivalent of a small kitten before....  nothing fits.  I put on a tunic purchased on a whim from a FB ad.  Sammy Dress took two months to arrive and looked much better on the girl on the ad, but at least it covers up sloth stomach.  On it goes,together with my roomiest tweed trousers.  Top it off with jacket with sparkly buttons.  My neck seems to have grown and my chins too.  How can all of this have happened in just two months?  Must give up bread again.  Evil, evil crusty wholemeal and cereal festooned with nuts.  Have Homer Simpson drool but alas, it is time to don the motley and go down town.


The market is swollen with people visiting over the holidays and my clients are no where to be seen.  Lurking outside the mosaic walled bar, the owner runs over to tell me who has died recently.  My mother in law used to love to hear who had died and I must admit, I am getting more interested....


If you want to read more, then pop over and bookmark my new blog, Normal Reloaded


See you over there for 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment